For more information about bringing “Warm Cheese” to a theater near you, contact: Teresa L. Thome at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE REVIEWS ARE IN!
- “In Warm Cheese, the one-woman show staged for the Hollywood Fringe Festival, writer/performer Teresa Thome portrays her mother, often hilariously, as a darkly cynical hypochondriac with a list of maladies longer than many people’s resumes.” John K. Adams Review in Tolucan Times
- “Thome’s writing is clear-eyed, wryly humorous, and filled with specific details and color from her Michigan upbringing. But the story is universal and will resonate with audiences blessed with less prickly mothers than Imelda. Stan Zimmerman directs the the piece with sensitivity and an eye for finding variety in pacing and staging.” Michael Van Duzer at Showmag.com
- “One of the best solo shows! She made us laugh, cry and gasp. See this show!! Marcia Pryor, Certified Hollywood Fringe Festival Reviewer
And a host of great comments from audience goers!
- “Moving and funny.” “Brutally honest!” “Relatable!” “Clever journey.”
- At Gilda’s LaughFest, we’ve been thrilled with the opportunity to showcase this production by Teresa Thome, “Warm Cheese.” Poignancy enveloped in brilliant, touching humor.” Joanne Roehm, LaughFest, a national festival of Laughter